Instructor-Led Online WordPress Training Course
Module 1: Getting Started
We’ll start by focusing on the foundational pieces of your online presence. By the time you’re finished you’ll have a domain name registered, a working version of WordPress installed and ready to go.
- Guide on Choosing Business Domain Name
- Installing WordPress:
- WordPress Admin Console Overview
- User Management
Module 2: Planning Your Business Website
What are the characteristics of a professional business website that keep visitor stay long? Before we start building anything we’re going to spend some time going through these characteristics and developing a plan. This phase includes everything including planning home page, menu, layout, content and so on.
- Defining Your Business Website
- Home Page Planning
- Menu Planning
- Layout Planning
- Content Planning
- WordPress Theme Concept and Selection
Module 3: Building Your Website
It’s time to build the site. In this module instructor will teach you the step-by-step process of creating a business website from scratch with WordPress. This in-depth module literally walks you through every stage of the site building process.
- Install Themes
- Install Plugin
- Build Home Page
- Create/Remove/Modify Pages
- Create/Remove/Modify Post
- Manage Media
- Manage Menu
- Widget and its Management
- Customizing the Theme Settings
- Create Core Content
Module 5: Adding Business Features
With the core website in place, it’s time to add some business functionality. In this module we’ll add features that create a richer experience for the site’s visitors, and provide more information and actionable data to you as a business owner.
- Collecting Data with Gravity Forms
- Create a Contact Form
- Create an Email Subscription Form
- Track Your Progress with Web Analytics
- Making Social Connections
- Add Audio and Video
- Create a Calendar of Events
Module 6: Ongoing Maintenance
This module shows you what you need to do to keep WordPress current and your website safe.
- WordPress Security.
- WordPress Cache and Performance
- Upgrading Your WordPress Website
- WordPress Backups and Restore